Ritron Q Series Callbox – Analog
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, Narrowband Analog Technology
- No trenching or construction costs to install
- Available in VHF MURS License-Free frequency band, and license-required VHF 150-165MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- Business band frequencies, long range performance – up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable field-programmable settings.
- PC programmable
- Built-in relay control (Series 7 model only) allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light.
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High-Viz Green and Black
- Call Ritron regarding custom colors for volume applications
- Designed and Made in the USA
|Models||Description –Analog, Conventional||Tx Pwr
Using 3 D-Cells
|TX Pwr Using
Ext 12VDC Pwr
|Includes Built-In Relay,Stored-Voice Msg,Sensor Switch Inputs|
|RQX-111M||VHF MURS||700mW||2 Watts||no|
|RQX-111M-BLK||VHF MURS||700mW||2 Watts||no|
|RQX-117M||VHF MURS||700mW||2 Watts||yes|
|RQX-117M-BLK||VHF MURS||700mW||2 Watts||yes|
|RQX-117||VHF, 150-160 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Hi-Viz Green Housing||700mW||2 Watts||yes|
|RQX-117-BLK||VHF, 150-160 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Black Housing||700mW||2 Watts||yes|
|RQX-411||UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Hi- Viz Green Housing||700mW||2 Watts||no|
|RQX-411-BLK||UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Hi-Viz Black Housing||700mW||2 Watts||no|
|RQX-417||UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Hi-Viz Green Housing||700mW||2 Watts||yes|
|RQX-417-BLK||UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Black Housing||700mW||2 Watts||yes|
- RF Channels:1 Channel Analog(12.5KHz)
- Signaling: CTCSS & DCS Encode/Decode, DTMF Encode/Decode, SelCal Encode/Decode, 2-Tone Decode Only
- Dimensions: 7” H x 5” W x 3” D
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Enclosure Material: Gasket Sealed, High-Impact Polycarbonate
- Colors: Black or High-Viz Green
- Environmental: Splash resistant, shock and vibration per Ritron test
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F) Battery rating. At 0°C the capacity is < 50% rated) Talk range will decrease at low temperatures when operating on alkaline batteries.
- Programming: Field programming capability of limited parameters. Full programming capability using internal USB Connector used for full PC Programming.
- Built-in Remote Control Relay(7 Series): Can be used to remotely control gates, doors or strobe light. (7 Series) Relay switch is controlled when callbox receives the pre-programmed selective signaling command code.
- SPDT, 3A, 125VAC/30VDC – Normally Open or Normally Closed (NO Default). Modes of Operation: Momentary or Toggle, On/Off.
- Aux Sensor Monitoring Input : Optional sensors used to detect motion, gate movement, vandal/tamper or vehicle presence can be connected to the callbox using the sensor input.
- Sensor input responds to an Open or Closed switch. Callbox will send either an alarm tone or a recordable voice message when optional switch/sensor detects a change.
- Can also be programmed to automatically turn callbox ON and transmits recordable voice message or alarm tone to radios monitoring callbox activity.
- Adjustable Speaker Volume: Adjustable 20% to 100%
- Automatic Turn-Off Feature: Conserves batteries. Selectable turn-off times will automatically turn callbox off after a set period of inactivity on the radio channel. Auto Turn-OFF feature must be enabled when using battery only power.
- Listen-In Feature: Callbox can be selectively paged to allow remote monitoring of audio in the vicinity of the callbox.
- Busy Channel TX Inhibit: Prevents Callbox from transmitting if someone else is using the radio channel.
- Recordable Voice Messages: Greeting Message/Send Call Alert Message/Sensor ON/Sensor OFF/ Low Battery Message/Send Power Fail Message/Auto “Re-Send” – Selectable 0-5 times.
- Battery Life: 3 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries: Number of Transmissions: Approximately 6,000 based on a duty cycle of: 3 Seconds Receive, 3 Seconds Transmit, 10 Seconds Standby